Lumina 5,1 questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter MattL22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MattL22

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2010
Messages
1,590
Reaction score
37
Location
Longisland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy the parts I need to build 1 of these for Xmas see how I like it possibly add more as time goes and maybe get another in July for my bday!!
Looking for some help and reviews!
I'd like to control all 5 channels
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1385918681.012321.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new