Lure or making yasha goby move

Shoob1e

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put a yasha goby in my tank about 2 weeks ago and haven't seen him since, when i first put him in looked like he made a home in the very back of my tank on a wall of course. Is there anyways to lure him out or make him move to a new location. Im curious also if he is even still alive as i just had a nitrate rise right after a water change.

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless a tank is less than five gallons, a dead yasha will not spike nitrates, it's just too small of a fish.

Oftentimes watchman will move to the front of the tank on their own, once they settle. They are pretty nosey and like to have a view of what's going on.

OP
OP
Shoob1e

Shoob1e

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless a tank is less than five gallons, a dead yasha will not spike nitrates, it's just too small of a fish.

Oftentimes watchman will move to the front of the tank on their own, once they settle. They are pretty nosey and like to have a view of what's going on.
It's about 115 in volumne. im hoping he does move towards the front as it's my favorite fish in the tank and I can't see him ty for the response

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't see mine except for feeding time for a week or so....and that was in a 10 gallon IM Fusion. Now he is always at the mouth of the cave he and his shrimp share watching what's going on.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 148 43.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 121 35.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%

Back