Lurker Finally Joined

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice tank!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hello everyone! I've been a long time lurker of the forums (thank you everyone for all the useful information!). I recently decided to join since I've always wanted to chime in but didn't have the time until now.
I currently have a 5 month old fluval Evo 13.5 tank set up and a 66g tank currently at week 4 of an endless cycle due to high nitrites. Here's a photo of my nano :)


AD024FD6-54FF-43A6-8C77-66402EA3243E.jpeg
Hi Mike. Welcome to R2R. Nice tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new