Lurker forced into the open...

aiminghi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2021
Messages
8
Reaction score
4
Location
PNW
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings,
Just “officially” joined after years of using this forum for the all things this place is used for. Per the moderator, I’m using this post to introduce myself and my 65g tank, ‘Scratchy’.
The tank was started about 7-8 years ago. It’s had some close calls with all the usual suspects; Lighting, Algae, flat worms and perhaps some neglect at times. Now that I have more free time, I’ve been giving the tank and it’s inhabitants the attention they deserve. I have a 120g tank in hand and awaiting new floors before for installation.
Thanks for saving my tank more than once!

33CABDAF-AA3D-42FB-BBF6-F55BBFEF27BC.jpeg EA34DFDD-7FF8-48C9-888D-C1295F3D1991.jpeg
 
Awesome! I love the large pieces. Too many tanks full of frags now. Welcome to Reef2Reef.
 
Thanks! Don’t have the heart to cut them up. Yet. We’ll see what happens in the 120.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new