Lyretail and blue/green chromis

Saltwater_hobbiest

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2025
Messages
107
Reaction score
19
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want to get a lyretail and blue/green Chromis. If I get them from Dr. reefs quarantine fish and then do a 4 week observational quarantine do I have a high success rate of having them in my display tank with no fish in it right now?
 
If you buy quarantined fish from Dr Reef, there is no need to QT or observe once you have the fish. There will be less stress if you put them straight into the DT
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new