Lyretail mixing?

Jaybeastin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Messages
649
Reaction score
299
Location
94203
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have females lyretail Anthias from ”indo” and I have a male Lyretail from “Fiji” coming in soon .

Will this cause confusion and stress to my male lyretail?

I’ve bought a male “Fiji” lyretail from Petco before and it died in 3 weeks. Never colored up. No signs of decease either.

should I order a couple of the Fiji female to be safe?
 
I currently have females lyretail Anthias from ”indo” and I have a male Lyretail from “Fiji” coming in soon .

Will this cause confusion and stress to my male lyretail?

I’ve bought a male “Fiji” lyretail from Petco before and it died in 3 weeks. Never colored up. No signs of decease either.

should I order a couple of the Fiji female to be safe?
Should not as I have a mixture of anthias with no issues other than occasional chasing each other
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new