lysia clarki vs elysia crispata

SlugSnorter

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2021
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
2,374
Location
Long Island.... maybe north korea
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love lettuces, but have little info on the difference between the species besides some look information. Are there other differences?

Additionally, what macro/micro algae should I have on me to supplement them? any species (of macro algae) good for a display tank?
 
5b75bb83d23fd438e0d5e01a038612a6.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new