M&T's Shallow Rimless Nano Reef

CameraZOOM-20130906175747837.jpg

Thanks Albert! Two of the best books I ever read! Sorry to semi-hijack this amazing thread!

Wow that is nice to see ... and as I said there are not many of those around .... and thanks for the kind words they are appreciated ...

Albert
 
Hey M&T Update? Great looking tank. Just got a DB 30g Mini Frag Tank myself and found this thread while looking for ideas :tongue:
 
just spent about two hours looking through this thread! what a great job you guys have done.
 
Thanks for the update! Happy to see it is doing so great. This build is the main inspiration (excuse; ) for me to do a db 30g shallow. Please keep the pics and updates coming.
 
I'm so jealous!
 
So sorry to hear about what's going on with the 300! How is this reef doing?
 
So sorry to hear about what's going on with the 300! How is this reef doing?

Thanks Daniel. This tank is doing fine. I was in the middle of re-scaping this one when the seal failed on the big tank, sigh... Anyway, once things calm down, I'll post up a few pics.
 
Can't wait, we haven't seen this one in a while!
I know, I've been a complete slacker. I really had intended to complete the scape and get some pics uploaded last weekend, but after the disaster with the big tank, I had to drop it for now.

-Terry
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new