0   0   0

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mack-Daddy,
Are you still using the Salifert mag kit?

Thanks, Freddie

GoPitt88

Pitt Basketball is BACK!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason....is the wall behind your tank blue, or do you have a blue background or something? Looks cool in the picture! [emoji16]

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jason....is the wall behind your tank blue, or do you have a blue background or something? Looks cool in the picture! [emoji16]
Hi @GoPitt88 . Thanks .. its a poster sticker .. so stuck on the back ..iT has a fase on it from dark bluish too light blueish came with the tank .

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another update !!
1, Ive now Discovered that my dosing pumps have gone out of wack Some how :mad:.. so spent 2 hrs today checking and calibrating and checking and recalibrating them .. couldnt find out what has gone wrong .. but my 3a Triton bottle is still almost full , while the others are 1/3 full .. but they are all different i weighed them all ..
2. With much pain in my heart I’ve decided too sell my magnifica annamone .. he really does need too be in a tank that is bigger .. I’ve already got a buyer he’s coming tomorrow .. so now I have the daunting job of getting him out tomorrow .. my 2 mated clown fish that have lived in him for the last 2 years and have laid eggs under on the rocks are not going too be happy with me .. nor is my girlfriend for selling him ..
So I’m gonna put a power head on him in the morning see if he moves otherwise I’m gonna have too pull my rock work out with him on it and put in a bin and try and get him loose .. ... what have I done !!!:eek::eek::oops:
3. Gonna start dosing H2O2 against an outbreak of Dinoflagellates :(

1EF6019A-CD26-4D8B-8937-92E018374C75.jpeg

Last edited:

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this is my new look in my reef without the anamone ..!! Peace and tranquility at last .!!!!
Mack,

Great call by letting your monster sized nem. go.

;Singing ;Singing ;Singing

Freddie

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mack,

Great call by letting your monster sized nem. go.

;Singing ;Singing ;Singing

Freddie
Thanks Freddie , it’s such a relief that he’s gone .. I feel like I’ve got my tank back again, even my yellow watchman goby is going further too the other side of the tank now so maybe he will find the pistol shrimp at last , fingers crossed :D!! Now if I can get them Dino’s under control ........

OP
OP
Jason mack

Jason mack

Monti madness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been taken into hospital today , after having a possible “light heart attack “ !!! Keeping me in for observation, trying too get my high blood level down , tomorrow I will get an echo too see if there is any damage too my heart !!! For now I’m stable and comfortable...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back