MACNA 2011 tickets

sdf_beanhead

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
0
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this isn't the place to post this but I want to get these in the hands of someone that can enjoy them.

My wife and I are not going to be able to make it to MACNA this year, so we would like to sell our tickets. We bought them when they were $110 each. We also got shirts for $15 each making the total $250 for the pair.

I would like to get $250 for the pair, but I am open to offers.

I have already contacted GIRSabout transferring, it will be no problem.

Please PM me or post here.

Thanks,
Blake
Austin, Arkansas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new