MACNA 2011 tickets

sdf_beanhead

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
0
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this isn't the place to post this but I want to get these in the hands of someone that can enjoy them.

My wife and I are not going to be able to make it to MACNA this year, so we would like to sell our tickets. We bought them when they were $110 each. We also got shirts for $15 each making the total $250 for the pair.

I would like to get $250 for the pair, but I am open to offers.

I have already contacted GIRSabout transferring, it will be no problem.

Please PM me or post here.

Thanks,
Blake
Austin, Arkansas
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new