Jul 31, 2014 #1 Rob.D Moderator View Badges Excellence Award ETRC Member Joined Nov 14, 2010 Messages 5,861 Reaction score 1,521 Location Knoxville, Tn Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Unfortunately I am unable to attend the show this year and need to sell my passes, full access passes $100 each plus paypal fee.
Unfortunately I am unable to attend the show this year and need to sell my passes, full access passes $100 each plus paypal fee.
Jul 31, 2014 #2 OP OP Rob.D Moderator View Badges Excellence Award ETRC Member Joined Nov 14, 2010 Messages 5,861 Reaction score 1,521 Location Knoxville, Tn Rating - 0% 0 0 0 One sold.
Jul 31, 2014 #3 OP OP Rob.D Moderator View Badges Excellence Award ETRC Member Joined Nov 14, 2010 Messages 5,861 Reaction score 1,521 Location Knoxville, Tn Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Second pass pending.
Jul 31, 2014 #4 OP OP Rob.D Moderator View Badges Excellence Award ETRC Member Joined Nov 14, 2010 Messages 5,861 Reaction score 1,521 Location Knoxville, Tn Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Both passes sold.
Aug 15, 2014 #5 G GrandeAzul New Member View Badges Joined Sep 15, 2013 Messages 21 Reaction score 1 Location United States Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have not heard from MACNA yet. Have you? Also your inbox is full.
Aug 15, 2014 #6 OP OP Rob.D Moderator View Badges Excellence Award ETRC Member Joined Nov 14, 2010 Messages 5,861 Reaction score 1,521 Location Knoxville, Tn Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have not, I'm going to send the email again.....