MACNA 2018 Ticket For Sale

MHReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My apologies if there's a better area to post this in...Anyways due to some military training, I won't be able to attend this years MACNA in Las Vegas. Accordingly I was looking to sell my Full Conference Pass for $100. If anyone is interested PM me. Thanks!

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My apologies if there's a better area to post this in...Anyways due to some military training, I won't be able to attend this years MACNA in Las Vegas. Accordingly I was looking to sell my Full Conference Pass for $100. If anyone is interested PM me. Thanks!
Good luck with the pass.

Welcome to Reef 2 Reef and we're glad to have you.

:)

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. You'd have better luck in the marketplace, but you need at least 25 posts to put this up there. Maybe local Craigslist?

OP
OP
M

MHReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. You'd have better luck in the marketplace, but you need at least 25 posts to put this up there. Maybe local Craigslist?
Darn. I guess I can give craigslist a shot. Worst comes to worst MASNA gets a little extra money

Kalee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this still available?

Memory Phelps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello do you still have MACNA pass?

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 130 59.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 63 28.9%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 77 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.9%
Back