• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MACNA 2019 ticket

flo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have one ticket to Magna 2019 in Orlando for sale. I got it at the event last year and decided not to go this year. If anyone is interested please let me know. It is a full conference ticket so include reception and dinner on saturday. I got it for $104. We still have time to change the name on the ticket without being charge. Let me know if you are interested will take best offers too. Thanks

flo

zchauvin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi, I have one ticket to Magna 2019 in Orlando for sale. I got it at the event last year and decided not to go this year. If anyone is interested please let me know. It is a full conference ticket so include reception and dinner on saturday. I got it for $104. We still have time to change the name on the ticket without being charge. Let me know if you are interested will take best offers too. Thanks

flo

When is it?

OP
OP
F

flo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

It is for August 30th to the 1st September.

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

flo
HI Flo, if this ticket is still available I would be interested. thanks Victoria

Jgarcia

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

flo
Still available?

OP
OP
F

flo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ticket is sold. Please close. Thank you

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back