!!!MACNA-BUSTER RESERVATION BREAKER PACKS!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

anarchy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks a lot! very much appreciate it:)
As I was reading I got so nervous that the special one you're holding for me [emoji6] was on here that I had to skip down to the packs to see if it was there. I'm happy to say it wasn't. Then I was able to go back and continue reading [emoji41]

reef80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam will throw macna-buster packs all year long...just ask!!! :)

I got me the same packs during the same time and some are starting to look like mini colonies despite all my troubles with the tank....going on their second year and that when the growth spurts take place...good luck!!!

ScottWolver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the best idea that I have heard in a long time!!!! San Diego is much too far from Boston.. sitting in my favorite chair, listening to my favorite vinyl, glass of bourbon and looking at these packs and my tank!

Living the dream...really!

masssnapz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the best idea that I have heard in a long time!!!! San Diego is much too far from Boston.. sitting in my favorite chair, listening to my favorite vinyl, glass of bourbon and looking at these packs and my tank!

Living the dream...really!
I feel you man, I wish macna would come to boston but with the current state of our club I don't see that ever happening

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a shipping notification from BattleCorals this morning and I panicked. I thought maybe I got drunk last night and ordered a bunch of stuff. Turns out that it was just an old notification from June. Whew, I can't hide things from the wife cause she looks at the tank all the time to see how things are doing. Soon though, very soon.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got a shipping notification from BattleCorals this morning and I panicked. I thought maybe I got drunk last night and ordered a bunch of stuff. Turns out that it was just an old notification from June. Whew, I can't hide things from the wife cause she looks at the tank all the time to see how things are doing. Soon though, very soon.

HA yeah I'm sorry about that. I had a rash of shipped, but marked unfulfilled orders over on the site and I started closing them out, but I sent a number of them, before I realized it was sending notices to the buyers. lol

sorry for anyone that got a surprise notice from me for an order over 4 months ago probably

mwilk19

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HA yeah I'm sorry about that. I had a rash of shipped, but marked unfulfilled orders over on the site and I started closing them out, but I sent a number of them, before I realized it was sending notices to the buyers. lol

sorry for anyone that got a surprise notice from me for an order over 4 months ago probably
Not a problem. I just switched over to the AquaForest system so once I get everything stabilized I'm going to place another order.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back