MACNA presentation TOPICS?

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So a lot of great names are presenting, all with great biographies posted. But how do you find out what the presentation topics are in advance?

Or do you just have to go take a seat and find out? I'd like to be able to visit one/two area LFS if possible, but don't want to miss any presentations on certain topics.

(I guess I could just go find the recordings later.)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So a lot of great names are presenting, all with great biographies posted. But how do you find out what the presentation topics are in advance?

Or do you just have to go take a seat and find out? I'd like to be able to visit one/two area LFS if possible, but don't want to miss any presentations on certain topics.

(I guess I could just go find the recordings later.)

One great option is to download the MACNA app that has the speakers and workshops listed and many (but not all) of the speakers also have their topic listed as well. There is also a schedule so you can know who is speaking when.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speakers are working on their talks to the last minute some times. So some topics are not fully nailed down. Go by what the speakers speciality is This will be my 26 th MACNA

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back