MACNA presentations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pkunk35
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
1,988
Reaction score
1,053
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know if the presentations at MACNA are recorded and presented somewhere on the web for viewing?

Thanks!
 
I was wondering that as well. There were a few presentations that I missed. I would like to recap what I heard
 
Most informative or most entertaining? The best of both would have to be Sanjay Joshi and Tony Vargas. Both of Hans-Werner Ballings were good but hard to fallow. I had to pull him aside to clear some things up. Mark Levenson and callahan had good info but were even more entertaining. More like listening to reef buddies vs a lecture from a professor. Joe yaiullo was great but I didn't have time to finish it. I saw a few more but those ones stand out. I would lie to see them all.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new