MACNA Speeches Recording

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wrangy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2013
Messages
2,264
Reaction score
6,997
Location
Humble.Fish
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please, please, plleeeeaaaassseeeee tell me you guys are planning on recording the talks at MACNA again this year!?! As an Aussie who has no way of getting there, being able to watch the talks that you guys put up last year was the best thing ever! I would hate to admit how many times I've watched the talks over since then lol
 
Please, please, plleeeeaaaassseeeee tell me you guys are planning on recording the talks at MACNA again this year!?! As an Aussie who has no way of getting there, being able to watch the talks that you guys put up last year was the best thing ever! I would hate to admit how many times I've watched the talks over since then lol

I'm sitting next to Dave and his camera gear in the airport as we speak! ;)

-Randy
 
I'm sitting next to Dave and his camera gear in the airport as we speak! ;)

-Randy
You've just made my year :P haha I absolutely love the work you guys do and I wish we had a place like you guys here in Aus :( haha

Thank you for all the work you and the BRS team put into the hobby!

Great news! Just had to cancel my hotel reservation due to the expected flooding rain in south Texas.
That sucks big time :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new