Jul 30, 2014 #1 7 7hogwarts Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 522 Reaction score 219 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have had something come up and won't be able to make MACNA this year. I'll sell my full access ticket for what I paid, $109
I have had something come up and won't be able to make MACNA this year. I'll sell my full access ticket for what I paid, $109
Jul 31, 2014 #2 OP OP 7 7hogwarts Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 522 Reaction score 219 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Priced for less than I paid $100 plus paypal fee.
Jul 31, 2014 #3 L LindaW New Member View Badges Joined May 1, 2014 Messages 24 Reaction score 6 Location Arkansas Rating - 0% 0 0 0 pm sent
Aug 4, 2014 #4 OP OP 7 7hogwarts Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 522 Reaction score 219 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Sold