Macnaxx

GACOOKIE40

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
kingston, ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI FROM GEORGIA...
JUST WANT TO SEE HOW MAY ARE GOING TO MACNAXX...
I AM ON THE PLANNING COMMITTEE AND I JUST WANT TO SAY IT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.
MELODY:p
 
Im going and I know of several more from the locals
 
I'm probably going. I guess the seminars are all full. Are they going to have lectures other than the seminars? I wanted to go to the water quality discussion (that would probably help me a lot), but I'm not sure if that's a seminar or what? Of course it's on Friday and I don't really want to take a day off from work.... Last year I had to work overtime just to take an extra day at Christmas. Bad news.
Susan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new