Macro ACROS

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,261
Reaction score
5,771
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Its been awhile since I took any artsy type photos... without eggcrate, lol!

newacropora1912.jpg


newacropora1913.jpg


newacropora1916.jpg


newacropora1915.jpg


newacropora1917.jpg


newacropora1918.jpg


newacropora1920.jpg


newacropora1921.jpg


newacropora1923.jpg


newacropora1924.jpg


newacropora1926.jpg


newacropora1927.jpg


newacropora1929.jpg


newacropora1930.jpg


newacropora1932.jpg


newacropora1933.jpg


newacropora1934.jpg


newacropora1936.jpg
 
SHOW OFF .
BEAUTIFUL PICTURES, THANKS FOR SHARING :kiss:
 
I hate looking at these threads, it makes me sad that my acro's dont look as nice :(
 
Holy moly! How are these pics even possible? It's like the camera is in the water. :(

This is another reason why I order sticks from you guys. Nothing but the best!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new