Macro Algae Decorator Crab Fuge

Thanks.

I am really tempted to drop the decorator crab in my qt so I can share how it looks now that its covered in stuff... we'll see.
You have to before the end. One last dance.
 
You have to before the end. One last dance.
I am close to letting the decorator crab lose in the dt. All the corals are up the racks, too high for the crab to get to.

I'm just afraid it will be too much stress to do the move to the QT, and then back to DT params.

Maybe I'll do it later... I think it would make a sweet video. Meh
 
About time ponyboy. Love the video
Thanks huckleberry. I'll play for blood. ;)

20190911_212311.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new