Macro algae? Or other?

Lady of Babylon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2021
Messages
99
Reaction score
112
Location
dublin/ east bay
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Google images thinks it’s a land mushroom. It’s on an oyster I got at a market. Thought I would try that oyster thing in the tank theory while my tank is all inverts. Also, I really wanted the barnacles and limpets that were on the shells. *grins shamelessly*

BF2D9C0D-803C-4AAB-A752-78BF7107DD7B.jpeg AA4D1787-2830-4764-83D9-159CBACF056F.jpeg 34FD2752-392A-4A25-B45E-62B95F1A0E45.jpeg 657C3196-192E-478A-B9FB-6A0912B5917C.jpeg 322DCF71-081D-45FA-8161-395CA434B385.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I looked up tulip snail eggs. Close, but no cigar. I have them in a place where I will be keeping an eye on them to see what happens.

Edit: thank you for the starting point! This seems to look closer and seems logical. Leafy hornmouth snail.

https://www.centralcoastbiodiversity.org/leafy-hornmouth-bull-ceratostoma-foliatum.html
There was another thread somewhere about egg cases that looked like that. Somewhere in this forum I think but it was late last night and I haven’t had my coffee yet this morning
 
Ok, sure it wasn’t my thread lol. If you find that thread can you link me to it. I did a forum search and couldn’t find anything close. Thank you!

There was another thread somewhere about egg cases that looked like that. Somewhere in this forum I think but it was late last night and I haven’t had my coffee yet this morning
 
Ok, sure it wasn’t my thread lol. If you find that thread can you link me to it. I did a forum search and couldn’t find anything close. Thank you!
It might have been on Facebook lol I have no idea anymore if I see it I will share it with you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new