macro algae safe star fish?

rosieosieee

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
551
Reaction score
145
Location
East Lansing, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to add a star fish to my 60g cube. doesn't have to be reef safe as it's more of a display fuge.

I know my CC star in my sump ate some of my macro.

any cool sea stars macro safe?

29e735f0bda3d084c48f9e427b51184e.jpg
 
Double Sea stars are cool!Never had any problem with them

ahh yes I love those! I have NEVER seen them around and I frequent many LFS in my state.

what do they eat? I want to make sure I don't get a star that just "grazes" on LR. I bought most of mine dry about 3months ago so I would still not consider it live rock.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new