Macro Aqua M52 Nano Tank

brelson

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2023
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Location
United Arab Emirates
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, reefers
I'm new to the hobby of marine aquarium. I recently purchased a pre-Owend Macro Aqua M5s nano aquarium, however I'm a total beginner at this. I look on YouTube for tutorials to help me set up this aquarium, but I can't seem to find any. considering, i believe, this brand is not very well-known. Does anyone have an aquarium similar to mine that they could provide a hand setting it up? I would also like to know how to order the supplies needed for it. Thank you.

IMG_6627.jpeg IMG_6601.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new