macro export

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wiz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had a clip on led solar flare light over my fuge for months with little to no growth. I bought a kessil h150 purple spectrum led off eBay for $70 used. After 2-3 weeks I removed a supermarket plastic bag full of chaeto! Best money I've spent on the tank in a long time!!! Get rid of that led clip on! My phosphates still register 0.00ppm on Hanna Checker. image.jpg [/Thanks for the info.. will do.UOTE]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new