Macro ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thalia
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Thalia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Messages
134
Reaction score
84
Location
Eastern Fraser valley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this from someone and they called it "red bush", I've had other people tell me it's dragon tongue. Can anyone tell me? It's starting to get to the size I want to sell some and don't want to false advertise.

20260405_150820.jpg 20260403_080147.jpg
 
Glacilaria hayi, aka Red Bush Glacilaria or Pom Pom algae or dragon’s tongue. All names for the same species
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new