Macro ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thalia
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Thalia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Messages
134
Reaction score
84
Location
Eastern Fraser valley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this from someone and they called it "red bush", I've had other people tell me it's dragon tongue. Can anyone tell me? It's starting to get to the size I want to sell some and don't want to false advertise.

20260405_150820.jpg 20260403_080147.jpg
 
Glacilaria hayi, aka Red Bush Glacilaria or Pom Pom algae or dragon’s tongue. All names for the same species
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new