Macro Shot Monday

chalice2.jpg
 
Happy #Macromon !
Lets see those macro shots :)
With the new year spirit, lets see those fireworks of explosive colors :D
 
Happy #MacroMon everyone! Post your macro shots! Today is SPS corals :)
 
This guy was pretty much a goner last year when I rescued him from LFS for free. The color on the new growth is nice
IMG_2767.JPG

Finally got this bizarro to start spreading
IMG_2764.JPG
 
Happy #macromon everybody!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new