Macro shots from my galaxy s4

  • Thread starter Thread starter xcountryx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

xcountryx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2014
Messages
490
Reaction score
401
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have macro shots from their smart phone? Post em up! Here's mine from my galaxy s4
 

Attachments

  • 1393709385868.jpg
    1393709385868.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 487
  • 1393709402244.jpg
    1393709402244.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 526
  • 1393709416801.jpg
    1393709416801.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 471
  • 1393709426073.jpg
    1393709426073.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 465
  • 1393709438972.jpg
    1393709438972.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 475
More
 

Attachments

  • 1393709490006.jpg
    1393709490006.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 478
  • 1393709501164.jpg
    1393709501164.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 477
  • 1393709508934.jpg
    1393709508934.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 464
  • 1393709516925.jpg
    1393709516925.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 455
  • 1393709524480.jpg
    1393709524480.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 477
I have the S4 too and would love to partake but I am out of town on business. S4 does take some great pics... I want to see some shots with that 30 some megapixel smart phone .. I forgot the name of it but it is crazy I heard how good the pics are. So if anyone has one .. go ahead and show off
 
Found at least 1.
 

Attachments

  • 20131029_153909.jpg
    20131029_153909.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 423
  • 20131117_065030.jpg
    20131117_065030.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 422
Lg 13 mp
 

Attachments

  • 1393715431664.jpg
    1393715431664.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 444
  • 1393715449017.jpg
    1393715449017.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 398
  • 1393715465900.jpg
    1393715465900.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 436
  • 1393715490693.jpg
    1393715490693.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 405
  • 1393715514763.jpg
    1393715514763.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 436
e3atyjeq.jpg
Morph zoa i found mix with my radioactive dragon eyes
Droid x 2 with macro shot
 
Last edited:
I have an S4 as well. How are you guys able to get such nice looking pics? I've tried a couple different methods and picts come out okay, but nothing like what you guys are posting. Is there a setting or an app that I'm missing. I have Camera FV-5 Lite app that works fairly well...but just can't get it dialed in. Any suggestions?
 
There should be a macro setting on the app you have. Then just zoom in all the way
 
I have the same camera app and the lite doesn't have the highest resolution unlocked. U have to pay for the app. Also don't zoom at all. Set it to cloudy and macro. Then adjust your exposer to like -1 and that seems to work the best for me to get rid of the extra blue
 
You can also hold a jewelers loupe against the lense of the camera and ge5 nice pictures.
 
Not sure if anyone might have done this before.
Basically you can turn your cellphone into a microscope,and for marines this works great.
All you need is:
1: Cellphone
2: Cheap red laser(China Made works)
3: Some prestic


First off,strip the Lasers front and get the small little lens that sits in there
take prestic and make a small thin worm by rolling it out
Place it around the lens and stick over cellphone camera.
 
More shots
 

Attachments

  • 1394848019875.jpg
    1394848019875.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 262
  • 1394848027584.jpg
    1394848027584.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 330
  • 1394848037630.jpg
    1394848037630.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 286
  • 1394848047220.jpg
    1394848047220.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 272
  • 1394848058551.jpg
    1394848058551.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 263
I have the S4 too and would love to partake but I am out of town on business. S4 does take some great pics... I want to see some shots with that 30 some megapixel smart phone .. I forgot the name of it but it is crazy I heard how good the pics are. So if anyone has one .. go ahead and show off

Nokia Lumina 1020, 41 mega pixel phone just for you :)

Through a microscope in bio class. I captured an amphidod that was swimming in my tank
WP_20140228_07_15_16_Pro.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new