Macro shots from my galaxy s4

  • Thread starter Thread starter xcountryx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
couple more

nothing fancy.....
 

Attachments

  • that stuff 370.jpg
    that stuff 370.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 207
  • that stuff 351.jpg
    that stuff 351.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 222
  • that stuff 336.jpg
    that stuff 336.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 291
  • that stuff 643.jpg
    that stuff 643.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 222
A few shots
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1394854903934.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394854903934.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 193
  • uploadfromtaptalk1394854924814.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394854924814.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 212
  • uploadfromtaptalk1394854957999.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394854957999.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 237
  • uploadfromtaptalk1394855001232.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394855001232.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 225
  • uploadfromtaptalk1394855041581.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394855041581.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 201
I have the S4 active and I can't for the life of me find macro settings on the camera. Is it stock on the Regular S4 or an App or possibly I'm an idiot and don't know where to look. Please help, I hate this phone. I bought it to photograph inside my tank due to it being waterproof. I had it for two weeks w/o putting it in the water. Every fiber of my being kept telling me "Don't put that phone in that tank!" Then the day came that I fully intended to do so, I cracked the screen:( So still haven't put it in and it's the only @$#!; ¥ reason I got the phone instead of the Regular S4 which is 13 mega pixels and the Active is 8 mega pixels.
 
Forgot the pic
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1394998129480.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394998129480.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 186

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new