Macro shots with an old lens.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tdyrkacz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tdyrkacz

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
675
Reaction score
202
Location
Canton CT
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just bought an used old macro lens for my camera. Here are some of my first shots with it.

DSCF9466_zpszrtecbgm.jpg


DSCF9431_zpsg07jpn0w.jpg

DSCF9426_zpsdcyogi5h.jpg
 
Wow! The polyps don't even look wet in the first two images. Did you post process for color?

Also, what lens is that? The bokeh is great.
 
Wow! The polyps don't even look wet in the first two images. Did you post process for color?

Also, what lens is that? The bokeh is great.

I did post process. I used a flash from the top to illuminate them but that really changed the color a lot. I had to post process them and play with white balance in order to get them to the way they looked to my eye.

The lens is a Tamron 90/2.5 Macro Adaptall SP. I think this shot was taken at F11 or so.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new