Macroalgae Bowl Build

SaltFishTV

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Messages
370
Reaction score
366
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was very fun to do and it was so easy!
I broke down the 5g long to create the bowl for the newly renovated fish corner, I even kept the mangroves, which I have grown to really like!
I made a video on the tear down and build if you’re interested in watching it!
Macroalgae Fish Bowl Build = Snow Globe


I picked up the bowl at the local Walmart for $13 and it’s surprisingly good quality and has a good amount of space in it!

5DC439C4-510F-421F-8DD2-066B42CEBC35.jpeg
BB65EB6C-6176-4E92-BC17-28E80D75A641.jpeg
0A2A2C10-DDFB-4714-AA90-0ACB277B0532.jpeg
3C412659-A64D-4790-8E9B-534751AF195C.jpeg


Let me know what you think! :)

Just Reef!
 
A macroalgae bowl, how cool is that! Keep us updated on how it does!
 
I also swapped out the air stone for a $5 50gph water fountain pump aimed at the surface. Much better and doesn’t kick up the sand.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new