Macroalgae Nano-Tank Stocking Advice

colenaylor

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2020
Messages
38
Reaction score
16
Location
34209
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I’m setting up a 9 gallon nano tank next month that I want to make into a macroalgae dominated tank. My idea is to be able to stock things in this tank that I’m not able to put in a reef tank but will still be safe with macros if that makes sense. I’m open to any types of fish and inverts that are fine in a nano setting!
 
Mantis shrimp , chocolate chip starfish
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new