Macroalgae Recomendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nrm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nrm

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2026
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 20 gallon that I need to have a little more nutrient export. I don't want to buy a skimmer or HOB refugium right now because I wanted to try macroalgae in the display. What algae do you guys recommend or that you guys have had any luck with keeping alive and helping with nutrients? Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new