Macropharyngodon + PaulB Brine shrimp feeder

ichthyogeek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody used a PaulB Brine shrimp feeder with leopard wrasses? The feeder is mostly known as a dragonet feeder, but I'd love to know if people have had success with using it with other podivores like leopard wrasses. Or am I completely misunderstanding leopard wrasses?

Larry L

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know if this answers your question. I personally know Paul B but I'm not speaking to him.

Please tell Paul B that's a great video, whenever you guys are back on speaking terms.

I love how the pipefish just push their way right up there to eat, I always think of them as kinda shy and reclusive around bigger more active fish.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I imagine leopard wrasses would be quite pleased to eat newly hatched nauplii, not really necessary though. They don’t ship well, but once you can get them past that initial acclimation, leopards aren’t anywhere close to the problem feeders that mandarins are. Of the many dozens of leopards I have kept over the years, only one or two that survived shipping failed to eat frozen mysis or brine ....

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 171 67.6%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back