Made a video of my aquarium, just wanted to share - enjoy.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That Macro Algae in your rocks will get out of hand soon and its roots are deep into the rocks and they grow back really well. You will need to handle it soon or it will take over the tank.:)

OP
OP
CookeRS

CookeRS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That Macro Algae in your rocks will get out of hand soon and its roots are deep into the rocks and they grow back really well. You will need to handle it soon or it will take over the tank.:)
Thanks for the tip Reefwiser.

I don't mind the macro because it's easy to trim. I've also heard Macro algae is actually a good way to counter the more nuisance algae like green hair and red slime.

I'll probably trim the macro soon. Do you reckon it'd be worth me trying to sell the Macro algae that I cut out back to aquarium? Or is it not really worth much?

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the tip Reefwiser.

I don't mind the macro because it's easy to trim. I've also heard Macro algae is actually a good way to counter the more nuisance algae like green hair and red slime.

I'll probably trim the macro soon. Do you reckon it'd be worth me trying to sell the Macro algae that I cut out back to aquarium? Or is it not really worth much?

Actually the type in your aquarium does nothing to help with nuisance algae is is just a nuisance algae. As its roots get into the rock and you can never get rid of it once you find this out.:)

OP
OP
CookeRS

CookeRS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually the type in your aquarium does nothing to help with nuisance algae is is just a nuisance algae. As its roots get into the rock and you can never get rid of it once you find this out.:)
[emoji28] - oh well not everything has to be perfect [emoji6]

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 58 47.2%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 39 31.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back