Made some base rock today

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikst
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mikst

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2024
Messages
237
Reaction score
146
Location
Sacramento Area, California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought some dry rock the other day. Broke out the Sawzall and now I have base rock. :) I collected the bits of rubble and dust I made for future use.
PXL_20240630_133734314.jpg
PXL_20240630_135016517.jpg
 
That's a good idea!
 
Hmm, sawz all putting flat cuts on rock isn't something I'd have thought would work. Now that I know it does, that changes some things in the future.
 
Last edited:
Hmm, sawz all putting flat cuts on rock isn't something I'd have thought would work. Now that I know it does, that changes some things in the future.
:) I saw a base rock at the LFS and thought to myself, I've got a saw! I did it for a couple small ones with a hacksaw to stick corals to first tho.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new