Made the leap _/\_

Hello all,

Located in the Midwest and in my 30s, I have been dreaming of starting a SW aquarium for years. The intimidation factor with the endless amounts of information and initial cost have kept the hobby at bay. I have had a 35gal aquarium sitting empty in my office for almost 10 years and still look at daily. Well finally I decided, Its time to start living and stop dreaming. My wife suggested I start off slow and small and see how it goes. I stumbled across The HelloReef 15g kits and was immediately convinced that starting was an achievable goal. So, here we go, time to jump in and start swimming!


20260415_210712_E7CBB869-1A57-4FBD-813E-0D8DB45925A0.png
Welcome to R2R!
 
Hello all,

Located in the Midwest and in my 30s, I have been dreaming of starting a SW aquarium for years. The intimidation factor with the endless amounts of information and initial cost have kept the hobby at bay. I have had a 35gal aquarium sitting empty in my office for almost 10 years and still look at daily. Well finally I decided, Its time to start living and stop dreaming. My wife suggested I start off slow and small and see how it goes. I stumbled across The HelloReef 15g kits and was immediately convinced that starting was an achievable goal. So, here we go, time to jump in and start swimming!


20260415_210712_E7CBB869-1A57-4FBD-813E-0D8DB45925A0.png
Welcome, and congrats on making the jump!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new