• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Magic carpet mushroom NY pickup

Item Price
150-250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

KevinC

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Messages
634
Reaction score
427
Location
nyc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have some Magic mushroom in different size for sale.

$150-250 depends on sizes, pick up only.

Open to big SPS trades/Zoas. Pick up only at Ave J brooklyn or Garden city
 
Have some Magic mushroom in different size for sale.

$150-250 depends on sizes, pick up only.

Open to big SPS trades/Zoas. Pick up only at Ave J brooklyn or Garden city
Any pictures of these mushrooms?
 
Last one. Opens a lot bigger in lower flow- just moved it so its picky.
1779127637274.jpeg
IMG_3875.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Text 3475269282
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new