• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Magic carpet mushroom

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mwil79

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Messages
735
Reaction score
457
Location
07731
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Magic carpet mushroom for sale.
Natural split between 2 and 3 inches fully opened.

Located in 07731

250$ local pickup
300$ shipped

20260127_171739.jpg
 
Well it decided to split again so this large one is now turning into two smaller ones. Putting this on hold till they heal but will be a lot less in price range. Most likely 150$ local pickup.
 
when you get a chance can you see how much shipping would be for 8286?
 
Sure but I think you may be missing a number :) mostly like it will be 50$ unless you are in the NY/NJ area.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new