Magnet cleaner fell on OG bounce

gaki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I was cleaning off the algae on my glass and the magnet cleaner fell straight on top of my og bounce baby. I put in a little bit of melafix to hopefully avoid any infection and the lights are currently off. I think its guts are out and the bubbles are a bit deflated. will it be ok?

clifg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I was cleaning off the algae on my glass and the magnet cleaner fell straight on top of my og bounce baby. I put in a little bit of melafix to hopefully avoid any infection and the lights are currently off. I think its guts are out and the bubbles are a bit deflated. will it be ok?
More than likely it will be fine. Shrooms are tough, they are quick to spit guts out as more of a defense mechanism than an indication of health. Next time I would wait before dipping. The less change and stress the better.

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had my mushrooms completely inside out looking like a bunch of white worms let loose. They've recovered and split into more.

OP
OP
gaki

gaki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m out of the house right now and yeah I think I jumped the gun a bit on the melafix. Fingers crossed it will be ok. Thanks for the responses everyone.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%

Back