Magnetic glass cleaner - which one?

Hate to hijack the thread but I have the Nano Tunze scraper and it seems pretty weak. Should I have bought the bigger one for my 28 gallon?
 
For people with the flipper, is it safe to keep the metal blade in water all the time? how often are you changing the blade?
 
I've kept mine in for a while now with no sign of issue on blade or in tank. I was removing after each use when I first started, but, then thought about constantly exposing to air and water and going back and forth. Thought it would be better to keep fully submerged. Just my thoughts and opinion. It's been 3-4 months and still the same blade with no risk of scratch. Then again, it was a new tank, so not really getting into corraline too much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new