Magnetic stir cycles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Macca_75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Macca_75

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Messages
375
Reaction score
166
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I am currently using a magentic stirrer. I have it set to
1) Stir 3 mins before a dose (From dosing head 1)
2) Stir every 2 hours (12 times per day)

Is there an option to choose the times I stir at for #2 above? At the moment I assume it is just taking the # of sir cycles and automatically splitting them evenly for a 24hr period, starting from 12am.
 
Hey all,

I am currently using a magentic stirrer. I have it set to
1) Stir 3 mins before a dose (From dosing head 1)
2) Stir every 2 hours (12 times per day)

Is there an option to choose the times I stir at for #2 above? At the moment I assume it is just taking the # of sir cycles and automatically splitting them evenly for a 24hr period, starting from 12am.
None that I could see.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new