Magnetic stir.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saveafish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saveafish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2018
Messages
844
Reaction score
1,477
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats the weight limit you can place on the mag stir?
 
mine are really solid I would say a Toyota ok but an f150 might be much but they seem good the surface is only so big
 
Looking at dosing containers. I was thinking kinda a tall ones maybe a 2.5 gallon. Something custom made the size of a waste collection containers for a skimmer. But tall. So I'm thinking holding about 2-3 gallons.
 
I have a 10,000ml or 2.5 gallon container on one and it not having any issues.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new