Magnifica Flow ..video

Hot2na

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't want to hijack the other dudes thread , but here is a video of one of my favorite mags .. Got it from Dr mac at about 4" in dia..it's about 12" now.. No Wow- Wee colors here , just a rock solid specimen that has NEVER moved from its perch since I bought it ..In the video -you'll notice periods of calm-followed by increased current ..That is what I meant by ebb and flow ...The first mag I ever kept successfully back in the 80's seemed to like this ebb and flow pattern as well ..No solid blasting the flow ..I've made sure of similar conditions for all mags I've kept since those 1st ones back in the 80's ( Lost alot of nice specimens in those days before we knew about abx treatment) .. Anyway - that's what works for me...fwiw

Attachments

• 388893179_6892843724110770_6536445406987793047_n.mp4
    6.8 MB
OP
OP
H

Hot2na

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fwiw : the Mags @ PEA labeled as "white tip " or "yellow tip " seem to be the most bullet proof ones he offers for sale .. never seen one deflate in his system and they always appear the most healthy in person... very "sticky" and grabs food readily & devours it ...

Seancj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fwiw : the Mags @ PEA labeled as "white tip " or "yellow tip " seem to be the most bullet proof ones he offers for sale .. never seen one deflate in his system and they always appear the most healthy in person... very "sticky" and grabs food readily & devours it ...
That's good to know. The other color morphs that I purchased from them didn't last two months. Didn't respond to Cipro either. :confounded-face:

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.0%
Back