MaharReef 205 gal

maharsreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2009
Messages
685
Reaction score
218
Location
cerritos
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC07868.jpg
DSC07895.jpg
DSC07894.jpg
DSC07902.jpg
DSC07798.jpg
Thought I would practice my photography skills. I'm not very proficient, but I'm getting there.:xd:
 
Last edited:
Looking good.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
holy chalis collection!! is that anastasia I see? please tell me you still have her!!
 
Awesome looking tank.. your anemones look great!

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
holy chalis collection!! is that anastasia I see? please tell me you still have her!!
I wish I still had her Chris. I almost lost all chalices due to a CBB fish almost a year ago.
 
Thanks for the compliments everyone.
 
Nice tank! Sorry to hear about your chalice decimation, I heard they ate zoas and stuff like that, I didn't know they would eat chalices
 
Great lookin' reef! Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new