- Joined
- Aug 9, 2026
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 3
- What state or country do you live in
- Georgia
Hello, all. New IM EXT 75 with Fiji live rock from Tankstop - started everything up about two weeks ago. Wondering if anyone can help identify this hitchhiker? Eric from Tankstop isn't sure from the picture. Claude and Chat are fighting over whether it's Aptasia or a worm. I think it looks more like Majano, but only because I've seen it in direct white light and the small tentacles are lime greenish in color. I have two MP40's running random, moderate flow in the tank and it closes up a bit when the flow is stronger. The tube seems to extend a bit more in the dark vs daytime.
At this point, I can easily remove individual rocks to rid of pests if needed but I don't want to kill this thing if it's not going to harm the tank in the long run. Stocking won't start for another couple of months. Thanks in advance. I can post better pictures later if needed...

At this point, I can easily remove individual rocks to rid of pests if needed but I don't want to kill this thing if it's not going to harm the tank in the long run. Stocking won't start for another couple of months. Thanks in advance. I can post better pictures later if needed...

