Majano or baby bubble tip?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Just John
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Messages
5,933
Reaction score
21,195
Location
Clearwater, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This rock was put in for my bubbletip a few months ago and it basically killed itself. A week later these appeared, so I had assumed these two were bubble tips that came from it, but now I am wondering if I'm right. I did not add live rock to this tank. The rock they are on has only ever had the bubble tip put on it.

20250629_132641.jpg
20250629_132734.jpg


20250807_122914.jpg
 
Last edited:
It looks like a BTA to me with the swirls and speckles on the tips but it's hard to be certain.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new