Majano Problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bmezz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bmezz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2017
Messages
165
Reaction score
51
Location
OC California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am overrun with Majano and need a way to get rid of it. Any fish or inverts eat this stuff?

IMG_2493.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new